Open Enrollment began on February 24, 2020.
Classes will remain open until filled.
Our enrollment packet can be downloaded (see link at the bottom of the page) or you can receive a copy during your tour.
Call Trina Riggott at (706)247-2935 or email at email@example.com to schedule a tour of the school. We would love to show you what Jefferson First United Methodist Church Preschool has to offer you and your child.
Jefferson First United Methodist Church Preschool and Mother’s Morning Out Program offers high-quality Christian education for children from ages 18-months to 4-years.
Our curriculum is exploration-based, giving the children a chance to learn through hands-on experiences, receiving personal attention from teachers who truly care for each child.
Weekly chapel time and developmentally appropriate learning experiences elevate the children’s preschool experience. JFUMC Preschool provides a fun, educational, and personal learning opportunity, always remembering that children are truly blessings from God.
Classes offered for the 2020-2021 school year are as follows:
- 18 months to 23 months- 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday, $145 per month
- Early 2 year old class- 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday $170 per month
- Older 2 year olds – 3 days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, $170 per month
- 2 year old- 2 day (Tuesday/Thursday), $145 per month
- 3 years old* – 5 days a week, $200 per month
- 3 years old*– 3 days a week, $170 per month
- 4 years old* – 5 days a week, $200 per month
*We ask that children in these * classes be potty-trained (three year old classes and four year old class)
A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is required with the application to secure your child’s spot for next year. Additionally, there is a $50 activity fee due with the the first month’s tuition. Classes begin on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 and will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., with drop-off times beginning at 8:45 a.m. Monday through Friday. If you would like more information about our preschool, please contact Trina Riggott at the JFUMC Preschool office at (706) 367-2935 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.